Fulvic and humic acid for agriculture
Humates such as fulvic and humic acid are of paramount importance to agriculture and plant life. These complex acids cannot be synthesized in labs. Instead, humus develops over a long period of time through the natural cycle of growth and decay.
Fulvic and humic acid contribute to soil health in many ways. They are chelating, meaning they convert minerals and nutrients into a form that’s easier for plants to absorb. This helps stretch your existing nutrition schedule further, as fertilizers will be better absorbed by your crops!
Fulvic and humic acid increase soil water retention. They also help to filter out toxins and heavy metals, increasing the health of the plant — and its produce.
The use of fulvic acid in agriculture is beneficial for many reasons. Its ability to promote better crop growth has made it a preferred component in soil composition. Higher quality humic and fulvic acids can maximize these benefits.
Fulvic acid for agriculture improves soil quality, crop yield, and plant health. Concentrated fulvic and humic acid can be added to your existing watering and feeding schedules to boost the overall performance of your agricultural business. Both fulvic and humic acid are suitable for the following applications:
- Broadacre Field and Specialty Farming
- Lawns and Golf Courses
- Urban and Home Gardens
- Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Aeroponics
- Blends (Fertilizers, Hydroseeding Slurries, Packaged Soils, etc.)
Soil enhancement is a fundamental agricultural practice. The goal is to create the most promising environment for crops to flourish—the more you optimize the soil, the better your results. One of the most effective additives you can incorporate is humic and fulvic acid. The benefits in agriculture include these valuable effects:
- Increases crop weights & yields
- Promotes vital metabolic processes for improved performance across metrics of growth
- Improves nutrient-use efficiency by increasing their bio-availability and facilitating their uptake and distribution throughout the plant
- Strengthens drought and heat tolerances through enhancement to transpiration
- Inhibits carbonation and alkali build-up by functioning as a pH buffer
- Supports beneficial microbes critical in plant-microbial symbioses
While these benefits seem innate, the extraction process plays a critical role in the substance’s success. At FulvicXcell, we use a proprietary method to maximize nutrient transport, which ultimately increases crop growth and overall plant health. The use of fulvic acid in agriculture is a worthwhile practice—let us help you implement quality products into your application.
Fulvic Acid for Hydroponics
Did you know fulvic and humic acid can be applied to hydroponic growing at scale? The same benefits conferred to your terrestrial grows are available to hydroponic growers. Our liquid and powder concentrates can increase your hydroponic yields and are safe and affordable to use.
• Volume Based Pricing
• Liquid Concentrate